Connect with your audience
You can speak like this too!
You will learn in this class:
- Professional Tips to Beat Nerves
- Why you MUST use humour in commentary
- How to Craft Stories so guests listen
- And more..
This eCourse is aimed at all tour guides, working anywhere in the world.
Learn professional techniques to entertain your groups of guests, how to connect and communicate with your audience, and what you should avoid doing!
Have you ever gone ‘dry’ on a microphone? Or told a story without a beginning, middle and an end? EastguidesWest has too!
Luckily, there are secret public speaking techniques that will take away those worries and equip you with the tools to deal with forgetting tour commentary and overcoming nerves.
This EastguidesWest course will cover all this and more, so you can communicate with and entertain your tour guests with confidence. Become visible on our jobs recruitment platform by taking this tourism course training.
Customised onsite solutions are available. Contact EastguidesWest to arrange tailored onsite training for your team.
Owner and founder EgW
Please bring along:
Pen, paper and an eagerness to learn. You’ll also need a good Wifi signal.
To access the course content through a browser or a smartphone, you will need:
- The latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or IE 11 on Windows,
- the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari on Mac
- Safari or Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later,
- Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later.