For tourism departments in unknown and undervalued tourism destinations
EastguidesWest is in a unique position to offer detached and expert analysis in tourism development and tourism growth with our panel of tour product and tour area consultants.
Once the tourism development issues are defined we work cooperatively with ministers of tourism, regional authorities, private clients, governmental institutions and investment groups, drawing on all your significant knowledge and local insights which are essential to make any solution work well.
Sustainable travel consulting
Sustainable tourism is very important to us. That’s why we love to cooperate with the Global Nature Fund: to protect environment and nature.
To prevent exploitation of vulnerable people in the tourism value chain, we support and are a member of The Code.
Are you the Minister of Tourism, Responsible for regional tourism development or co-promoting a big brand (e.g. Silk Road)?
Are you looking to:
- Increase tourism revenue?
- Attract more affluent travellers?
- Grow your services in remote areas by training Tour Guides, Hospitality Staff?
- (Re-)package or (re-)design tour offers?
- Increase destination awareness?
You’ve come to the right place. We have an expert team of tourism consultants.
In addition to our team’s worldwide humanitarian efforts, EastguidesWest is also a Member of The Code. As an ethical and responsible tourism company, we are committed to protecting children from sexual exploitation.
Because it’s the right thing to do. Child sex tourism often takes place in hotels and uses other travel infrastructure. The UN estimates that there are 150 million girls and 73 million boys under the age of 18 who are victims of sexual exploitation. We have to try to tackle that and raise awareness.
We are implementing the following Six Criteria to our company practices:
- Establishing policy and procedures
- Training Employees in children’s rights, the prevention of sexual exploitation, and how to report suspected cases
- Including a clause in contracts, stating a zero tolerance policy
- Providing information to travellers • Supporting, collaborating and engaging stakeholders
- Reporting annually on our implementation of The Code