Click through to our shop and create your training account.
A cultural understanding intro
Learn more in the course!
You will learn in this class:
- Setting the Stage and Managing Expectations
- Cultural Understanding: High and Low Context
- Engaging Guests On Tour
- And more..
This eCourse is aimed at all tour leaders and tour operators wanting to culturally understand their guests and manage their expectations.
Guests will argue on tour, or interrupt your tour commentary if you let them. To dispel tension and to maintain a calm tour ambience, you have to demonstrate leadership. This requires an understanding of culture.
Don’t risk losing control of your tour!
This EastguidesWest course will cover all this and more, so you can lead a stress-free tour with confidence. Become visible on our jobs recruitment platform by taking this tourism course training.
Customised onsite solutions are available. Contact EastguidesWest to arrange tailored onsite training for your team.
Owner and founder EgW
Please bring along:
Pen, paper and an eagerness to learn. You’ll also need a good Wifi signal.
To access the course content through a browser or a smartphone, you will need:
- The latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or IE 11 on Windows,
- the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari on Mac
- Safari or Google Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later,
- Google Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later.